Hi Kelleen,

No, I don’t think it needs to be there. I just wanted to be sure I wasn’t missing it.  I’m working on a presentation for the 2023/2024 NLM Associate Fellows (https://www.nlm.nih.gov/about/training/associate/index.html)   I’ll be telling them about the medical funnel and wanted to mention the open letter to NLM.  I can use the link I found via the MLA.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

From: Medical Subject Headings Funnel <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of kelleen maluski
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 11:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: open letter to NLM on funnel page?

Hi Elizabeth,

I don’y believe we added it to the funnel page. Do you think it should be on there?

Thanks,

Kelleen

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 11:01 AM Lilker, Elizabeth (NIH/NLM) [E] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

Is there a link to the open letter that was sent to NLM anywhere on our funnel page?  I see it here, mlanet.org/blog/open-letter-to-nlm-regarding-mesh-term-changes, but couldn’t find the link on the medical funnel site.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lilker

National Library of Medicine

Access the MEDICALFUNNEL Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDICALFUNNEL List

Access the MEDICALFUNNEL Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDICALFUNNEL List

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and are confident the content is safe.