Hey all,

I’m a member of the Gender & Sexuality SACO Funnel in addition to this one, and Allison Bailund mentioned that she’d sent a message about possibly having our two funnels collaborate in trying to unpick the many LCSH that conflate sex and gender. I think that would be a great project to collaborate on!

I figured I’d send an email about it since our next meeting isn’t until late March.

Puck

Robin Goodfellow (Puck) Malamud
Pronouns: ve/ver/vis/verself or they/them/theirs/themself (example sentences at link!)
Cataloger and Classifier I
BPL Technical Services
Boston Public Library, Boston, MA, USA
[log in to unmask]&ep=plink__;!!Dq0X2DkFhyF93HkjWTBQKhk!U37-0xicrZoL0-mSv44hJ-PGXdQMGEeHPCw6EEHF5aoqcnzyxxv_4Veh2Q6yixdTfJvbM0UYlxLezuW9t0eKEqnpHA8XIPg3v6U$">Meeting availability

Access the MEDICALFUNNEL Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDICALFUNNEL List