Hi Wanessa,
             We are using a kit called RNA magic from bio-budget
(www.bio-budget.de). I take 5 million cells for RNA prep. and the
yield is about 2µg/µl in a vol. of 15µl suspension. The entire method
is also very quick. I used the same kit for isolating RNA from
different developmental stages. There may be a silght decrease in RNA
yield with late development.

Cheers,
Ranjani

--