From: Adam Goodman <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 9:55 AM
Cc: Todd E Murphy <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Fwd: $1,000 Travel Grant to ILA's 14th Annual Global Conference

Please see the note below from the International Leadership Association.  I thought you might have a masters level student or two who would be interested in submitting a paper?  If so, please circulate this as you see fit.

Todd and I attend the conference, so we'd be happy to host your student should she/he apply and win!

Best, Adam.

Adam Goodman, Director
Center for Leadership
1813 Hinman Ave.