We are pleased to announce that the Mouse Histology and Phenotyping Laboratory (MHPL) is now offering Immunohistochemistry (IHC) on frozen or paraffin processed tissues. We can provide IHC using a single antibody and DAB chromogen (brown) substrate. Currently, there are 40 validated antibodies in our formulary and the list of available antibodies will continue to grow.  The list of currently offered antibodies is attached and the most up-to-date list of available antibodies is always on the MHPL website<http://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/research/cores/units/mouse-histology.html>.

On the website you will also find a full list of services and relevant requisition forms and protocols. Please note that the MHPL is using the NUCore management system as of September 1, 2012, so customers can check the status of their projects on-line.

We look forward to assisting you with all of your rodent histopathology projects.

With Best Regards,

The staff of the MHPL