From: Leah Seiffert <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, March 15, 2013 4:21 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Leah Seiffert <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Spring 2013 Equipment Competition: Accepting applications starting April 15

Dear Directors and Managers of Core Facilities,

I am pleased to announce that the Office for Research will accept
applications for the Spring 2013 Equipment Competition starting April 15, 2013.
All applications are due by midnight on May 1. As with Fall 2012
applications, submission of proposals as well as the review process will
be handled on-line.

For General Information about Equipment Proposals, please visit the CF

Please note: the minimum request is $5,000.  Equipment costing less that
$5,000 can be purchased using recharge income (OMB A-21) and is
considered supplies.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Phil Hockberger
Director of Core Facilities
Office for Research