Any questions/responses to this announcement should be sent to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

It's that time of year again! Today we're launching the 2013 Scientific Images Contest. Please forward the announcement below to the appropriate listservs. Please let me know if you are no longer the correct person to reach out to so I can make any necessary changes to my contact list. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Bethany Hubbard

SUBMISSION DEADLINE 6/30: NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY 2013 SCIENTIFIC IMAGES CONTEST

"Capturing the Beauty of Science"

Scientific research often produces beautiful images. Sharing these images, and the advances they represent, with the public provides a special opportunity to illustrate the importance of scientific research and its impact on society.

Submit your most captivating research-based image to win up to $250!

Open to Northwestern faculty, staff, and students across all scientific disciplines

ENTRY DEADLINE: June 30, 2013

For contest rules and submission instructions, visit
http://scienceinsociety.northwestern.edu/2013-northwestern-scientific-images-contest-call-entries

Questions? Call Bethany Hubbard at 847-467-2059 or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sponsored by the Office for Research and Science in Society, a Northwestern University office for science outreach and public engagement
Bethany Hubbard
Publications Editor, Science in Society at Northwestern University
847-467-2059
scienceinsociety.northwestern.edu<http://scienceinsociety.northwestern.edu>

"Like" us on Facebook!
www.facebook.com/scienceinsocietynu<http://www.facebook.com/scienceinsocietynu>