Hi everyone,

As a reminder, the December IRG meeting is scheduled today at 3pm in Tech K140. During the meeting, members from the following six groups will have 3-4 minutes to present slides on their 2012-2013 research accomplishments: Van Duyne, Schatz, Mirkin, T. Odom, Huang, Hersam, Marks.

Sincerely,

Lisa

Lisa Gugwor

Program Assistant