From: Teri W. Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Subject: IRG meeting this month
To: MRSEC IRG3 <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Odom Assistant <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone

We will have our monthly meeting on the second Monday of the month (10 Feb) since some of us are out of town on 3 Feb.

As soon as we find an available room, we'll let you know, but we'll try and keep the time the same at 3 p.m.

We will discuss feedback from our external advisory board as well as have two 15-minute talks from two groups. The first two groups to volunteer will get to present! I will then send out a schedule for the next several months.

Thanks
Teri

Teri W. Odom
Board of Lady Managers of the Columbian Exposition Professor of Chemistry
Professor of Materials Science and Engineering
Executive Editor, ACS Photonics
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208
http://chemgroups.northwestern.edu/odom/

To unsubscribe from the IRG3 list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(IRG3,SIGNOFF);