Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

Just a reminder that we will prepare three posters for the upcoming Jan.
15th annual meeting; MRSEC had rooms reserved (K140 4-6 pm on Jan. 5th*
today*; K126 4-6 pm on Jan. 8th) for the poster discussions (*serving
coffee and snacks*).

I already sent the information to the students leaders who are going to be
in charge of these posters and all of you are welcome to come and
contribute to the posters!

The three posters are:

1. TERS update (Van Duyne, Hersam, Seideman) for our Nano-imaging and
Spectroscopy Thrust (Eric)

2. Sensing update (Odom, Van Duyne, Mirkin) for a combined Nanoparticle
Assembly and Amplified Sensing Thrust
Focusing on Odom-Van Duyne ACS Nano paper and other progress re: designing
plasmonic structures for sensing (Fernanda)

3. Strong light-matter interactions update (Odom, Schatz, Hersam) for
Information Manipulation Thrust
Focusing on Odom-Schatz submitted paper and other progress re: related
systems such as carbon nanotubes (Ankun)

Thanks,
Ankun

https://LISTSERV.IT.NORTHWESTERN.EDU/cgi-bin/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1NjMyIGFua3VuLnlhbmdAR01BSUwuQ09NIElSRzMgIKt00YAu4ynv&c=SIGNOFF

--