I and Martin Girard are not here January 9 so wonder if I can switch with B. Odom + Aydin?

Thanks,
Monica

Monica Olvera de la Cruz
Lawyer Taylor Professor of Materials Science and Engineering
Professor of Chemistry
Northwestern University
2220 Campus Drive
Evanston Il 60208
(Office: Rm 4617, 4th floor Silverman Hall)