Hi everyone

I should have thought of this earlier -- better late than never -- but given that faculty have unavoidable travel certain times of the year, there are often absences.

To ensure that everyone is kept in the loop on the recent progress, I will send the slides after the monthly meetings (please do not distribute).

Please find attached the progress updates from the B. Odom and Aydin groups.

Thanks
Teri

************************
Teri W. Odom
Charles E. and Emma H. Morrison Professor of Chemistry
Executive Editor, ACS Photonics
Associate Chair, Department of Chemistry
Associate Director, International Institute of Nanotechnology
Professor of Materials Science and Engineering
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
http://www.odomgroup.northwestern.edu

To unsubscribe from the IRG3 list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(IRG3,SIGNOFF);