COREFACTS Archives

March 2014

COREFACTS@LISTSERV.IT.NORTHWESTERN.EDU

From:
Leah E Seiffert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leah E Seiffert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 15:49:06 +0000
Dear Northwestern faculty, staff, and students:

On behalf of the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Pathology Core Facility (PCF), I am pleased to announce that PCF has launched its new website:

http://pathcore.facilities.northwestern.edu

The site will serve as an informational platform for customers and investigators seeking to utilize the facility’s services.  Investigators and other customers will be able to access information about the services and instrumentation offered by the facility’s core laboratories, download requisition forms, and obtain rate and contact information.

It is my hope that the new site will be a useful source of information and streamline interaction between the PCF and its customers.

I invite you to take a minute to explore our site.

Sincerely,

Stephen M. Rohan, M.D.
Interim Director
Pathology Core Facility